Monday, January 12, 2009

Career Announcement

All,

I am pleased to inform you that I have accepted a new position within AT&T. I will be working within the Business Sales Operations group. Specifically our focus will be to support sales leaders who support direct sellers and their team leadership. In support of their Sales Leadership Development, I will be working to develop a "Coaching Web Community" on an internal website that is designed to encourage excellence in sales management. This will trade on my experience in sales management and developing cutting edge applications that serve the needs of these leaders of people.

The mission of our organization is to help realize the vision of an AT&T that is The "World Class" sales organization with the greatest respect in this global economy.

This opportunity is one I am truly excited about and am already engaged in supporting.

This role allows for me to remain here in northern Virginia. My wife and I will continue to make our residence in Alexandria, VA.

Thank you for your support and encouragement.

No comments: